Hafiz Muhammad Faizan ASLAM - Universitatea din Freiburg, Germania

Hi, my name is Faizan. I am from Pakistan and a bachelor's degree student at the Faculty of Letters of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași (UAIC). I just completed my long-term Erasmus+ mobility scholarship at the University of Freiburg in Germany. It was an amazing experience. In the beginning, it was a little difficult to manage everything, but later, everything was good. The professors were very cooperative and friendly. I made a lot of new international friends. Besides my studies, I traveled to beautiful places in Germany, France, Switzerland, and Austria.

Overall, it was an amazing experience to explore new countries and cultures. I would recommend to all students that during their student life they participate in an Erasmus mobility at least once. I have learned a lot through this mobility, and I believe this experience will be helpful in my future endeavors. I want to say special thanks to all the Erasmus team members, coordinators, and staff. I also want to thank all my professors who always encouraged me to take this opportunity and make my dreams come true. I will also encourage other students to take this Erasmus mobility opportunity and fulfill their dreams. Thank you very much, Erasmus Team, for helping me achieve my dreams.

Hafiz Muhammad Faizan ASLAM

Student anul II
Limbi Moderne Aplicate - Traducere și interpretare
Mobilitate de lungă durată la Universitatea din Freiburg
Germania

semestrul II 2023-2024







Cele mai citite articole

Apel candidaturi mobilități de studiu de lungă durată - semestrul II 2024-2025

Apel candidaturi mobilități de studiu ERASMUS+ de lungă durată an academic 2024-2025